Carnelian is an agate, a natural stone ranging from yellow-orange to brick red, with shades and color intensity of the earth. Sometimes with light veins because it belongs to the quartz family.
The jewels with the carnelian are splendid, enhanced by the brightness of silver. Click here and find out the whole collection.
Carnelian has been considered for centuries the stone that protected against negative energies and diseases.
In fact, it contains the Yin and Yang energies, the active and passive energies, and was considered by the Egyptians as the fertile blood of Isis.
This is why it is considered a stone with high vital and energetic capacities, capable of instilling the courage to face our fears.
PROPERTIES and BENEFITS
Carnelian releases the blocked energies and helps to regain stability, creativity, concentration and constancy so as to achieve practical goals.
It infuses vitality, optimism and cheerfulness thus becoming a true ally in cases of depression.
Helps to feel less tired, both physical and mental. Perfect for those who want to do physical activity but also for those who need support to find motivation and inner determination.
It helps to purify the blood and to improve its circulation, to eliminate toxins, to increase the metabolism. Also good for the kidneys, abdomen and bladder.
It makes more fertile, strengthens the eyes, gums and makes the skin younger and more elastic.
HOW TO USE CARNELIAN – CRYSTAL HEALING
- Wearing a ring or a bracelet will help to harmonize the 2nd chakra. The energy blocks that limit the expression of your personality can thus be removed. With the 2nd chakra in harmony, the vital energy and the joy of living will improve, so creativity and sensuality, positive relationships with other people and with the opposite sex, safety, the ability to get excited and let it go.
- Wearing a Carnelian pendant at the belly infuses courage, firmness and optimism, ideal for dealing with demanding situations.
- Placing a Carnelian stone over the pregnant belly will help the child feel more peaceful and calm.
- When to use them: like all stones, they should not be worn for long consecutive periods, also to give them the chance to reactivate their (and our) energy charge. If you prefer, you can wear it or keep it next to it at night.
- How to clean it: put your carnelian under running water for 1/2 minutes.
- How to load it: leave it a few hours under the influence of the sun.
Name: Svadhisthana – Water Chakra
Functions: Sexuality, Emotions, Creativity
Aries (red carnelian), Gemini (yellow carnelian), Virgo